Kundalini Yoga For Beginners Archer Pose
Archer Pose for Courage & Radiance
- Helps strengthen nervous system, intestines, arms, legs, feet, knees, quadriceps
- Pressurizes the thigh bone, balancing the minerals: calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium
- Builds inner power, fearlessness in the navel
- Opens the hips, allowing for deep core strength
- Develops sharp mental focus, calmness and courage: qualities of a Warrior
Stand with the right leg bent forward so the knee is over the toes. The left leg is straight back with the foot flat on the ground, at a 45 degrees angle to the front foot. Raise the right arm straight in front, parallel to the ground and make a fist as if grasping a bow. Pull the left arm back as if pulling the bowstring back to the shoulder. Feel a tension across the chest. Face forward and fix the eyes above the fist to the horizon. Hold the position for 1 minute, then switch legs and arms and repeat.
Archer Pose will help strengthen your radiance, align to your destiny and ground your inner power.
Posture Name in Sanskrit:
SAT NAM XX