Woman Of Abundance A Yogi Bhajan Lecture, Mantra & Meditation
I AM A Woman of Abundance & Prosperity
A lecture by Yogi Bhajan at Women’s Camp June 26, 2001
“Every female has a natural power of abundance, good luck, and prosperity, but she has to decide to concentrate on it. If a woman provokes the Divine, there will be prosperity. Her discipline guarantees it. But often she wastes her energy in many ways.
What is prosperity for a woman? It is when she expands herself, her goodwill, her good manners, her smiles, her counseling, and her uplifting. Prosperity is all good things. Whenever a woman puts all good things together, prosperity and abundance are assured. But if she wastes her time in bitterness, poverty is assured.
For a female, health, wealth, and happiness lie in her manners. You can study in many colleges, go to school, do anything, but basically it comes to one thing. And what is that? Kindness! A woman must make kindness a priority.
Kindness is an essential part of every female. As your kindness expands, prosperity grows. You will have more friends, you will have more opportunities, and good luck will knock at your door. Why? Because when you are kind, compassionate, have good manners, and consciously concentrate your energy toward being kind, there is nothing that can stop you from becoming prosperous. You must meet people, you must receive people, you must talk to people, you must share your wisdom with people.
There are 108 elements in this Universe, and they are all at the tip of your fingers, provided that you decide to be compassionate, kind, and caring. Then nobody can stop you. The idea is to just stop. Just wait. Don’t react. Just don’t react. There lies the whole Universe, if you just don’t react. Think of all the energy that we waste being jealous, being neurotic, talking negatively, competing and comparing in a very negative way, these are not essential things of life”.
“If your love is true, and true is your love, all that is in the Universe belongs to you!” – Yogi Bhajan
Yogi Bhajans Instructions:
- Sit down to meditate. Hold an orange. Hold it as a symbol of prosperity. Hold it with both hands.
- Look at the tip of the nose. Be gracious. Elementary abundance is in your hands. Make the breath of life, the prana, to be the longest and to your maximum.
- Concentrate. That is all that is needed. Do you think that God is far away from you? Test it out. If your love is true, and true is your love, all that is in the Universe belongs to you.
“If you do this meditation for 40 days, breathing long and deep, each day holding an orange, calling it a symbol of prosperity, and then eating it, don’t ask me, you will find out for yourself.” – Yogi Bhajan
- 11 minutes. Inhale deeply. Exhale and relax.
- Now peel your orange. Eat it. Eat it very thoroughly. Chew it very properly. Hold it in the essence of prosperity.
Abundance Mantra for Prosperity & Creativity
Har Haray Haree Wahe Guru!
This mantra for creativity invokes the flow of your creative power…
- Sit in Easy Pose, spine straight, eyes closed and focused at the third eye.
- Elbows by the sides, with the forearms parallel to the ground.
- Hands are pointing forward with the palms up, wrists straight.
- Touch the thumbs to the tips of the index fingers, Gyan Mudra.
- Chant the mantra in a steady cadence for
- 11 minutes.
Har Haray Haree Wahe Guru!!!
This mantra uses the 3 qualities of Har: seed, flow & completion, unto the ecstatic Infinity of God.
“This meditation provides guidance, and the way through any blocks. The future is clear, without anxiety, fear or attachment to the past. You gain wisdom and self-guidance to trust all that comes to you from the divine. You are in the flow of abundance and follow your destiny.” – Yogi Bhajan
If you want to master any mantra, practice it 40, 90, 120, 1000 days!!!
You Are So Divine xx