Kundalini Yoga: Sacred Meditation Sodarshan Chakra Kriya
“This is one of the greatest meditations you can practice: it will clear the imprints in the arcline from past relationships and purify your past karma. Of all the yogas, this is the highest kriya… this kriya invokes the kundalini to give you the intuition and vitality to transcend the subconscious mind. It will cut through all darkness, it will make you fearless and it will give you a new start.” – Yogi Bhajan
- Awaken the Kundalini
- Clear the subconscious Mind
- Remove the imprints in the Arcline
Tune in with the Adi Mantra: “Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo” – 3 times before you practice this powerful meditation
Posture: Easy Pose with light Neck Lock Eyes: Open – focus on the tip of the nose
Mudra and Breath Pattern: Block the right nostril with the right thumb, INHALE slowly through the left nostril. SUSPEND the breath and mentally chant the mantra 16 times, pump the navel point 3 times with each repetition, once on WHA, once on HAY and once on GUROO, for a total of 48 unbroken pumps.
After the 16 repetitions, unblock the right nostril, block the left nostril with the right index finger and EXHALE slowly through the right nostril. Repeat this pattern.
Time: Start with 5 minutes and gradually build up to 11, 22, 31 or 62 minutes. Maximum time is 2.5hrs daily for practice of this meditation.
To End: Inhale and hold the breath for 10 seconds, exhale, stretch the arms above the head and shake the body for 1 minute, to distribute the energy. Then RELAX and enjoy the bliss.
- Practice this first thing in the morning or at the end of the day, best on an empty stomach.
- Start with 5 minutes and build up to 11 minutes.
- It takes a few practices to get the hang of the breathing, with the breath retention and the co-ordination with the pumping of the navel and the internal mantra.
- Practice everyday for 40 days. Include Sodarshan Chakra Kroya in your daily yoga and meditation practice for mastery.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
SAT NAM LOVE KIMILLA X