Quick 1 Minute Yoga Tips: Miracle Bends
Miracle Bends: 1 Minute Yoga Tips for Balance
- Help balance emotions
- Stimulate thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Activates the Throat Chakra – creativity communication, expression
- Adjusts the navel point
- Charge up your electromagnetic field, the Aura
- Improves flexibility
- Stand, with a straight spine, clasping the hands together in front of the chest, extending the index fingers. The thumbs can be locked together.
- Inhale deeply through the nose, extending arms up and back overhead as you lean back at a: 20-60 degree angle.
- Keep your arms close to the ears.
- Drop the head back putting a stretch on the throat. Keep the hands clasped together.
- Exhale through the nose as you return to original position. Continue for 1 minute.
- To End: Inhale to center and exhale, relaxing the arms down by the sides. Feel the circulation of energy. Relax.
Beginners: Please go at a pace that suits your flexibility and endurance. Start off slowly and then increase the intensity once you feel comfortable with the breath, rhythm, movement.
Daily Practice: Create a sacred space. Build your daily practice up to 1hr per day and if you can practice at the same time each day, you will improve fast. Take yoga classes with an experienced teacher and set your INTENT to grow, expand and elevate your consciousness through yoga and meditation.
SAT NAM xx