How To Attract Your Soulmate
“Thought Is The Origin Of Everything”
You must go into Nature, write a clear description and intention for attracting your Soulmate: the One, you have been searching for forever.
DO NOT hold back in asking for exactly what you want and desire in your grandest dreams. Let go of the mind, just write your dreams, your highest thoughts for your ultimate Soulmate.
This is very important to do…
- Describe ALL FACETS OF YOUR SOULMATE: the personality, physicality, spirituality, talents, including all characteristics that you desire…. Write as much as u can and be specific. You are creating your future in your thoughts, as you journal it, you take action. Write it, define it and project it through your thoughts, words and actions.
- Set your Intent asking the Divine to bring this being to you and open your heart for the ultimate gift of love.
It can happen very quickly once you’ve done this one simple exercise. Focus!!!
- Meditate on your intent, feel your soulmate in your arms, pray for manifestation, continue to write and express your hearts desires, flood your awareness with your DIVINE TRUTH to attract your Soulmate. Remember the power of your thought, as you do this exercise your thought is speeding up and you’re propelling yourself into the energy love.
You have the keys to the universe!!!
- Delete the old programs: Whatever limited beliefs you are harboring, that are sabotaging you from meeting your Soulmate, become aware of these NOW and dissolve them NOW.
NOW is the time to activate LOVE.
- Read The Ringing Cedar Series. The books contain the wisdom of Man’s pristine origin: key’s to unlock Divine Love, how to attract One’s Soulmate, create a paradise garden across the Earth, how to clean up the pollution on the planet and transform the destruction of the dark forces. Anastasia’s teachings are a doorway to the ULTIMATE HUMAN LIFE…
“Thought is the origin of everything. The currents of all the diverse energies of the universe will unite in that spot where the thoughts of two have merged into one in love, where two together are contemplating a splendid creation.” – Anastasia
SAT NAM Love Kimilla xx